Our legal transcription service is one of the best. Our transcribers can transcribe all documents, ranging from a simple letter, to a complicated motion for summary judgment or appellate brief. The documents are transcribed in accordance with proper citation rules for cases, statutes and treatises.
We will provide, at no extra burden to clients, in-house training on dictation and transmittal of dictations through a secure ftp site.
For attorneys that prefer to handwrite their documents, simply send the handwritten document, either via facsimile or by way of scanning, to our office for transcription. We also transcribe the following types of documents:
- General business documents
- Medical summaries/files
- Dialogue/Interview Files
- Trial/Hearing Transcripts
Transcription Quality Control and benefits:
- All transcribed documents are proofread and edited (if required) by qualified attorneys at no extra cost to clients.
- The transcription service is available 24x7. There is no added charge for same day service (8 hour turnaround time).
- In many cases, the transcription can be completed within few hours and available before you start work next day morning.
- All our transcribers are college graduates but still undergo a rigorous two-month training program.